TPSI is proud to offer security risk analysis (SRA) and HIPAA compliance testing for the ePHI data of your practice. In partnership with the experienced team of HIPAA compliance specialists at SPIRENT SecurityLabs, we offer state of the art Security Assessment and Analysis, including network penetration testing.
Security Risk Analysis (SRA) is a required base measure of the MACRA transition and Quality Payment Program (QPP) starting Jan 1, 2017. Any provider who bills Medicare more than $30,000 per year and provides care to more than 100 Medicare patients in a year is part of the QPP.
SECURITY SOLUTIONS PARTNER
A team of experienced HIPAA Compliance auditors will assess and help your
organization achieve HIPAA compliance and safeguard confidential health
information. HIPAA Assessment will assess medical facilities’ network and
applications for ePHI/PHI security and privacy policies as per HIPAA guidelines.
- HIPAA Privacy Rule Review
- HIPAA Security Rule Review
- Analysis of data security including all ePHI.
- Network testing and active penetration testing of entire cyber layout including mobile devices
- Activity Review, review of Malicious software protection, Login Monitoring & Password Management
- Recommendations for annual HIPAA compliance reporting and maintenance of data integrity and security
- Optional continual testing for ever changing threats including ransomware, phishing and spyware
Contact us for an initial, no-obligation practice review. This will allow us to tailor a compliance analysis solution geared to your needs.